Happy 23th Anniversary Mak - Ayah
i hope its not to late to post this entry..
i introduce to u blog
my life
they're my life
they're my strength
they're my guardian
they're my happiness
they're my friends
they're my criticizer
they're my adviser
they're my life planner since my birth
but now I'm 22 years old daughter that only their have
NOW!
i make my own decision
i make my own step
i create my on life
i choose the way i want
but they're still with me
guiding me, loving me, caring of me, advising me, ordering me(haha!)
but I'm still going on my way
I'm sorry if i hurt both of you
I'm Selfish and Opinionated
I'm sorry because I'm not a good daughter
I'm sorry for everything I've been done
My behavior its not showing my feeling and my respect
You Both are the person i MOST care in this WORLD
I'm NOTHING WITHOUT mak and ayah
THANK FOR THE LOVE
AKAK SAYANG MAK , AYAH SAMPAI AKAK MATI
even dah mati pon rasa sayang ni tetap hidup untuk mak ayah
Semoga Allah Memudahkan segala Urusan Mak dan Ayah
Meringankan segala beban, Menyenangkan setiap keadaan
Melapangkan segala Kesempitan, Mengisi setiap Kekosongan
Semoga ia Kekal Keakhir Hayat Kita
aminn
Both of You are the Best thing ever Happen In My life
Thanks For Being Such a Good Parents to me
this is an Anniversary Wish!
I'm Speechless :|
i introduce to u blog
my life
they're my life
they're my strength
they're my guardian
they're my happiness
they're my friends
they're my criticizer
they're my adviser
they're my life planner since my birth
but now I'm 22 years old daughter that only their have
NOW!
i make my own decision
i make my own step
i create my on life
i choose the way i want
but they're still with me
guiding me, loving me, caring of me, advising me, ordering me(haha!)
but I'm still going on my way
I'm sorry if i hurt both of you
I'm Selfish and Opinionated
I'm sorry because I'm not a good daughter
I'm sorry for everything I've been done
My behavior its not showing my feeling and my respect
You Both are the person i MOST care in this WORLD
I'm NOTHING WITHOUT mak and ayah
THANK FOR THE LOVE
AKAK SAYANG MAK , AYAH SAMPAI AKAK MATI
even dah mati pon rasa sayang ni tetap hidup untuk mak ayah
Semoga Allah Memudahkan segala Urusan Mak dan Ayah
Meringankan segala beban, Menyenangkan setiap keadaan
Melapangkan segala Kesempitan, Mengisi setiap Kekosongan
Semoga ia Kekal Keakhir Hayat Kita
aminn
Both of You are the Best thing ever Happen In My life
Thanks For Being Such a Good Parents to me
this is an Anniversary Wish!
I'm Speechless :|
No comments:
Post a Comment